Wednesday, June 12, 2013

More News

Kinda just adding on to what I said two posts ago, we're almost to 5,000 Views! Thank you guys! Look at what we have accomplished!
save image
save image
Congrats, everyone! You might want to email me your Animal Jam username if you follow this blog or roleplay, as I may give you a random item for joining! Please check out my new mini blog, Jamaa's Lore Club Roleplays and enter the Jamaasian Heroes Contest while you are at it! Enjoy being in the Lore Club, and don't forget to send me stories to post and try to become an author so I can get some help! Its stressing trying to post every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)