Wednesday, March 26, 2014

QUITTING AND STARTING NEW BLOG

Hey Readers,
I've changed the main purpose of this blog. It will be removed so somebody else can take the name. Im starting a new blog called 'Escape From Your Chains' it will be escapefromyourchains.blogspot.co.uk Please join so you can get the latest tales fresh from my imagination. Since im shot for time, I will update with the latest installments every Friday, or after im done with homework.
Genral Jitsu
CRAP SORRY!! I meant Im removing my blog and restarting it 'coz I really dont like it! So yeah, sorry for confusing all you guys and gals!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wait- this blog will be removed? I don't want to be rude, but could you please leave it up? Even if it's inactive, I still like to come back and read stories :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I think that Genral will be removing himself. This blog has lost purpose, and none of the authors feel like continuing. I'll make sure it stays up, but it won't be getting new posts often, if at all.

      Delete
    2. Im a SHE Amy, a SHE!

      Delete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)