Saturday, June 15, 2013

Preview Of A New Character!

save image
This is a concept for a new character. Comment what you think of it, and feel free to speculate! Also, don't forget to enter the Jamaasian Heroes Contest!
Oh, and don't forget EACH AUTHOR WRITES USING A DIFFERENT CONTINUITY IN MIND, which means my stories are completely separate from Zoraz's or GJ's, unless there is a rare crossover of stories.
Happy Jamming, and don't forget about the impending ADVENTURE...
Edit: More news! Here are two images:
save image
save image
Although I won't reveal anything as of press time, feel free to speculate more about what these three images mean. All I can say for now is that after the Blankworld adventures are done, this will be the beginning of the ending of all things...
Another Edit: More reveals!
save image
The far right image is of Keldeo, Sophia's apprentice, and in the middle is the new character, but what could the far left image mean? (Ignore the Japanese at the bottom, this is an image I snagged off the internet.)

Demonstration of the new character's powers.
I know I'm revealing too much, but one more clue: a statue.
save image

6 comments:

  1. YAY POKEMON! THIS PLACE IS HEAVEN TO ME CUZ I LOVE AJ, WARRIORS, AND POKEMON! :O THERE'S WHITE KEUREM, BLACK KEUREM, AND KELDEO THERE! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Highfives Pink* YEAHHHH xD I'm really excited for Pokemon X and Y. Also, nice characters and the new place, if hat is what those pictures are, looks very dark and mysterious. And I can't wait to meet the new character he/she looks very powerful. Good luck staying up late, and I get very cranky too at times when I'm up.

      Delete
    2. I like all three things, but there are also several Sonic references within Blankworld, along with the Heroes of Olympus/Percy Jackson series and possibly Amulet.

      Delete
    3. Oh by the way... what's you user on A.J. Tempest?

      Delete
  2. What if there was pokemon sky version? Or pokemon A, B, C, D, E, F and so on! LOL that would be weird! But I wonder how a pokemon could be in a position of an A? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone else bored? I sure am... I feel tired..... .3. Anyone want to roleplay with me on A.J.?

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)