Tuesday, June 25, 2013

7,000 VIEWS AND OVER 260 POSTS? GAWD!

Title says it all.=P Time to celebrate! Oh, and I'm trying to make an AJMV right now, so I won't be posting as much. Details will be added later!
EDIT:
DETAILS NOW! Rovio isn't working very well for me, so I'm just going to say that its still in the works right now. Anybody know how to redownload Windows Movie Maker?
And here is why I seem to post weird images sometimes:

Duh! And here is something else, since I'm busy nowdays and my computer got a virus:
Bonus Content: Comedy (Who's Captain Underpants?)
Tango: Hey, Bloda, ever heard of Captain Underpants?
Bloda: Who's that?
Tango: A comic book hero. He's a weirdo, like you.
Bloda: *huffs* I am NOT a weirdo! And what is a comic book? (Great StarClan, should I just eat the bunny?)
Tango: I see what you are thinking, and its NOT funny. If you don't know what a comic book is, you ARE a weirdo. Fact.
Bloda: *angry now* Since when was that a fact?!
Tango: Since 2 seconds ago.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME ^.^! Good luck on making that AJMV :D! I'm gonna explore with blog more often now :)!

    I promise :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you for promising, although its not needed! I would like you to do what you please, just don't let it get in the way of human life.
      It's taking a while, don't expect it to come out too soon.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! It counts my own views, but I don't visit very often except to test things out and/or comment, so you can say that its a safe count.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)