Monday, June 24, 2013

Insparation

Hey guys! I am kinda sad cuz a few of my buds got scammed today. :( Anyway, I gave them all a speech, and I want to tell it to u guys too! 

I know it hurts to get scammed. Because I have gotten scammed myself. It hurts, it really does.  so here it goes. Hope you guys like it!!!!

Think of it this way.
There are bad people out there.
Scammers.
Hackers.
Bullies.
But the thing is, if we just let them crush our feelings,
Animal Jam will turn into a sad place.
So Quit moping around because of the dark!
And Light a candle.
Your life will be so much better.
And happier.
And miserable free!
So go and light your candle.
And make change in the world.
You are strong.
Stronger then them!
So ALWAYS keep on fighting!
And
NEVER
EVER
let them
Ruin
YOU!!!!



~ibp911

6 comments:

  1. Hay ^.^! I love your little poem X3! It's awesome and this blog is SO epic :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, ILCC! I consider this a place for writers, fans of {Animal Jam, Sonic The Hedgehog, Warriors, and Pokemon} and the casual readers to gather, filling the holes in Jamaasian Society and caring for each other! Thank you, and I hope Ibp saw your comment!

      Delete
    2. I love the speech and it's awesome was too ibp, and this blog is SO epic :D!
      Was too Amy, XD. Btw I'm a fan of Warrior Cats, Animal Jam, and Pokemon ^,^!

      Hope I have to time to write the story I have in my head now :I!

      Oh well, I'll just wait fur the time :D

      Delete
    3. Just post it whenever you want to, no pressure.
      XD!

      Delete
  2. I posted this speech on my blog and gave you the credit. I'm proud to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you say that to ILCC? I mean, I didn't know this poem would get so much love when I first saw it...

      Delete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)