Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Life of A Phantom Ch.1-2

Hi Guys! Ibp911 here, and I am proud to present my first story, The life of a phantom. Hope you guys enjoy it!

The life of a Phantom by ibp911

Chapters 1-2
Chapter 1
Let’s just start off that I never wanted to hurt anybody. If I do say so myself, I am the only innocence. In our kind. Our vicious, blood-sucking kind. It stings me with pain that I call them and myself us. I don’t ever want to be a part of them. For I am a phantom. I wasn’t like this always. In my early years, the evil phantom ruler cast a spell on me and my family, innocent bunnies, into what we are today. Along with hundreds of other animals. The spell made the animal forget his/her old life. But not mine. The spell backfired on me. I remember everything. They call it a photographic memory. I remember what it was like to be hugged, to feel youthful innocence. My rebellious mind fought hard. But my body did not. My fur turned black, and eventually it wasnt fur anymore. It was a slick plasticky skin. Arms sprouted out of my back, and I began to hear the crackling of electricity.My 2 big eyes morphed into one huge bubble. Now I sit in the phantom hospital, phantom doctors rushing around  to try to find something to erase my slate clean. My memories gone. Because my name is Bella, and I never will forget, and I am not a phantom, although my appearence may express that. On the inside, my heart has the fiery spirit of a Warrior, and I always will fight.

Chapter 2 

The approaching of  moonlight always frightens me. It translates to me that the phantom doctors will have a chance to force me to ingest some gunk that will force me to stop fighting. It will mean Game Over. This isnt a game anyway. I can never restart, and if I stop fighting, I will never get a second chance. Ever. A rumor spread through that the “Evil” and “cruel” Alphas and Shamans will be fighting harder because they have the Jamaasians to help. The ruler declared that all phantoms will train, including me. And if the Alphas kill me, the Alphas, who I pray to and call to every night , kill me, then, well, Lets just say that good will always win. And if I am fighting unwillingly for the bad side, I don’t want to know the end.I actually want my kind to die. I would die if the rest of them did too. I only know of one other non-evil phantom. Tawny, my next-door  hospitalee. The spell backfired on her too. But today I am especially nervous. I hear the doctors have figured out a problem that has been going on for ages. It has. Unless we are killed, we are immortal. They have found the solution to my problem, and I must leave my so-called home.
~ibp911

11 comments:

  1. Should we do a cross-over where Frost and Vicky barely manage to save her, but by then they are forced to purify her because she has lost all of her memories when they took her through the Duat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds cool! Maybe we can do it together!

      Delete
    2. Yeah! I always had that in mind! You could do the story, I edit it. Deal?

      Delete
    3. Deal! Just Wondering, I want to study up on Frost and Vicky, any stories / posts you reccomend? Please?
      ~ibp911

      Delete
    4. Just search "Frost" in the searchbar on the very bottom of this blog, but I recommend stories like "Oreo Died..." and "Frost: Taken Away Bonus Story" for Frost. Vicky is a lot harder, since she doesn't make a ton of appearances, so I'll handle those parts. Tempest, though.... just look in the roleplay comments. =)
      BTW, I forgot to tell you that this story almost made me cry since she may never remember again! Great job!

      Delete
  2. By the way, here is my reply to your question about my profile pic.

    I took a picture of Mira and used a photo editer. If you would like, u can email me a photo booth picture and I will edit it like that and e-mail u back the results. Email me @ ibp911@gmail.com
    No price BTW, and anybody else can have one!
    ~ibp911
    JAM ON!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Was it Pizap?
      I'll send you a picture of Frost in her Icirrus (Phoenix) costume, thanks! =)

      Delete
  3. I used a photo app on my computer called image tricks lite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Thanks for the new image, BTW, why not make one for Snowy and Mia?

      Delete
  4. Omg! That's a paw some idea! I will make it like a bday gift for snowyclaw! Oh , you are a genius Amy! A genius!!!!
    ~ibp911

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't credit it to me. =) *blushes* Anyways, working on the story yet?

      Delete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)