Monday, April 29, 2013

Samantha's Story

My name is Samantha, and I am a very troubled fox. I have nightmares every time the sun goes down. Ever since the invasion, I've felt scared of my own shadow. Each morning I cry for my best friend, who was lost in the Phantom's portal. Will you let me tell you my story? It may give you terrifying dreams as well...

I stood on the balcony of my fantasy castle, watching the sun sink behind the mountains in a dazzle of gold. The breeze kissed my cheek, and I happily twirled in my night-colored gown. I couldn't wait for the grand dinner party to be hosted in the Township. I dashed down the stairs to my kitchen and then out the royal doors and across the bridge over the river. I could hear the waterfall thundering down, and it made me smile wider and run faster. I planned to meet my best friend, Stella, at the party. She was an energetic rabbit, with an appetite for adventure. I had heard gossip from the girls that she had a new hot boyfriend. I hope he'll be good to her. I'd do anything for my best friend...
Then, I saw the most horrible thing, as soon as I got there! Large phantoms, probably favorites of the phantom generals, zapping rabbits and trying to drag them into some blue portal. Stella was behind her new boyfriend, apparently named Houston.
Since the rabbits were formally trained to know karate, they charged the large phantoms. The other animals watched them in awe.
Some, such as me, however, struggled to help the battle. 
A snow leopard dressed in thick armor, an antlered wolf, a freedom-colored arctic wolf and a crocodile with wings were among them.
Stella struggled to help, but she was too eager for adventure to notice the portal behind the phantoms. She did several defensive kicks before she was zapped by a phantom and plunged into the portal in her unconscious silence.
By the time any of the reinforcements even got close to the battle, the portal was gone, the phantoms somewhere else... and me, along with the ruins of the wonderful party castle looking for my friend.

                                             ALL CREDIT TO ATHENA ANEALIA.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You finished it for me! :P Thanks, I didn't feel like continuing! XD Great continuation! Or whatever you call that... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)