Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Danger Plush

I am the ghost of the evil plushie Floren-Ca, and this is my tragic story.

Maybe I could use some happiness? At least now I feel like I'm valued.
~Floren-Ca



 I was a fox plushie, minding my own business  when all of a sudden a metal claw grabbed my gift box! I struggled to break free, but the claw dumped me out of my little world and into a chute.
A young wolf blowing a bubble frowned.
"I didn't want a fox plushie, I wanted a lion!" he said in disgust, and discarded me into the chute, where I was stuck in my dusty box again.
If my black glass eyes could cry, now was the moment.
Every plushie wished for a home, even if they were traded and recycled until they found a good place to stay. But me, the one with the most consciousness  actually didn't like rejection. Since one of my eyes was misshapen, the worker who crafted me rejected me, and I held a grudge from then on. A dangerous grudge.
"Hey, Blackjack, there is Floren-Ca! She looks as misshapen as ever!" Zak the tiger plushie cackled. His henchman, Blackjack the panda plush wearing sunglasses, cackled with him.
"Well, Zak, you will meet certain demise." I replied angrily. For some reason, he looked afraid.
"Well, blue boy, did my threat sink in?" I growled in my cotton throat.
"No, Floren-Ca, your eyes are glowing!" Zak cried. Blackjack started making sobbing noises.
"No, Blackjack, you idiot, not that sort of crying!" Zak scolded the fat plush. Now, Blackjack really was making "boo-hoo" noises.
I bit a small hole in her box and looked at the glass out in the Big Cage.
Sure enough, her eyes were glowing.
What have I become? A monster? I thought with disgust.
Floren-Ca, you have powers for a reason. Go destroy all of the Jamaasians. Destroy them all. a side of me I never knew I had said.
I tried to resist, but like a magnet my will was lured toward the voice.
Destroy them all, Floren-Ca. the voice said again.
With no free will, like those robot Vramaasians some plushies told tales about, I watched the shell of my former self throw a hand grenade I somehow generated in the heart of the Big Box, and run out of the Sol Arcade at top speed.
 I was no longer me.

 "Petty little plush, because your eye is in bad shape, I, the Phantom King, is able to possess you. Amelia managed to grant a random plush with powers, and that plush is you. Why? So that she had someone to protect the arcade from attack, of course. But of course, this host will now be the undoing of the Alphas." the voice said. Like Metis in Zeus, I was trapped in a dark room that was supposedly a brain.
This time, it was mine.
All sorts of memories floated around me, with everything I thought of becoming reality in there. However, black mist wafted around, which probably was the essence of this "Phantom King."
Through a small hole in the brain, I saw what was happening. ( I will now talk in third-person so that you get a better perspective.)
Floren-Ca ran around, biting random Jammers in the crowd and causing chaos.
At her will, more grenades and bombs exploded, and many buildings and lives were lost. As the Alphas started the search for their unseen enemy, Floren-Ca dashed into a grimy alley, and saw a little  bunny dressed in rags.
"Who are you?" she asked the shivering bunny.
"Are you?" the bunny replied, sounding like an echo.
"Answer me!"
"Me!"
"You idiot!"
"Idiot!"
"Stop copying me!"
"Copying me!"
"Copycat!"
"Copycat!"
Floren-Ca sighed, and gave up.
"Yup, you are a stinkin' copycat." Floren-Ca decided.
"Stinkin' copycat."
Suddenly, the bunny creeped over to Floren-Ca, and started to pet her with a fiery paw, but she felt no pain.
"I will solemly die upon the master's command." the bunny said.
"I will solemly die upon the master's command." Floren-Ca replied, suddenly hypnotized.
"The Lord Zios will tip the scales in my favor despite my sin." the bunny said.
"The Lord Zios will tip the scales in my favor despite my sin." Floren-Ca said.
"I will die." the bunny said.
"I will die." Floren-Ca repeated.
Both shriveled up, but the bunny was reborn as normal.
I wasn't so lucky.

 And here I am, telling this story to you. If this story had a moral, it would be to use your special traits before someone can misuse them. There, Dr. Seuss haters.
Wait, that was almost a hundred years ago? Oops.

5 comments:

  1. Cool story, but I didn't really understand it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its just a random story I thought up, lol. Floren-Ca is erratic, after all. She has powers to generate anything, and now she is in the Land of the Dead.

      Delete
  2. One word.
    N
    Ni
    Nic
    Nice
    Nic
    Ni
    N
    NICE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ibp,have you updated your grotto yet?

      Delete
  3. cool and creepy at the same time I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)