Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Snow's Story

Snow and Victory, the two sisters, tie in with Frost quite a bit. For now, Victory is just a side character. Snow, however, has a tale quite depressing (maybe) and truly Jamaasian...


Victory and Snow walked through the canyon, glancing around. Their fur pelts were ragged from exhaustion and lack of sleep, as the phantoms had been pursing them for quite a while.
The phantoms popped out of the shadows
"Vicky, we need to leave!" cried Snow when she saw the phantoms advancing.
Vicky was too captivated with the marvelous rock formations to notice Snow's screams and the silence following.


Snow writhed in the grip of the phantoms, and tried to use her storm powers to defeat her capturers.
However, her powers weren't potent enough, and the phantoms just drained her attacks. They started to buzz as electricity built up.
Snow yowled in pain as the cage of lightning started to strangle her.
As it did, she drifted into a state of semi-sleep, her features slowly turning unnatural,
She had been injected with a deadly dose of shadure, and turned into a dark wolf.

Snow awoke in a dark place, a bridge of stars below her paws.
Now, to not make some Jammers lost to death itself, the Land Of The Dead morphs depending on your religion. Christians=Heaven, Jamaasians=Land Of The Dead, and so on.
A intimidating mask glared down at her, but its features were soft and well sculptured.
"Snow, come with me. When the time is ripe, you may return to Jamaa. However, I need to purify you." the mask gently said. "My name is Zios, and I will be your caretaker for now."
Snow had oh so many questions in her head, but she had to obey. She just had to.
Snow looked at her paws in horror as she realized she was still in dark shell form.
Zios smiled, and whispered to her that she would shed this shell in no time.
"Where is Vicky?" wailed Snow.
"Snow, sh! Don't wake up the spirits, they can get pretty grumpy at times. Anyways, I'll tell you. She is on a large search for you, but right now you are still too young, vulnerable and impure to leave this place. Follow me." Zios said.
"I want my sister!"
"Snow, I'm sorry, but you can't leave as of right now."
"No! I won't go with you until I get my sister back!"
Zios stooped down to face Snow in the eyes, if he had legs.
"Look, young one, I cannot let you perish in the outside world until I train and purify you. I am truly sorry."
Snow wiped some tears off her face, then slowly nodded.
"I'm sad." she whimpered.
Zios stroked her with a soft wind.
"You will be okay," Zios purred. "despite how depressing the situation is."

1 comment:

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)