Saturday, May 11, 2013

Frost's Birth

Frost's life has always been controversial, but this is her birth story and it actually happened.
Accept that.


I, Frost, was born into the world when Mira and Sage made a last connection as the Sea Troopers (phantoms with technical upgrades to make sure they and the machinery survived underwater) pursed them all over the rugged seas.
To not be disgusting, I'll skip the part where I was born from a mucky goo Mira barfed up. Oops, said it.
Slowly, the goo formed into a blue phantom, that was me.
save image
"Sage... even though I am immortal as a spirit, we must finally part. Our child has been born." Mira silently wept.
Sage slowly nodded with his body, and stared at the shipwreck of his kin's ship. He kissed Mira one last time, then turned away as Mira dissipated.
Suddenly, the sea phantom general came in, hooked tentacles and bandanna waving in the currents. His tentacles glowed with electric blue volts.
save image
"You have betrayed our kind, Sage. I, Makato, will place you in jail myself!" Makato hissed, his tentacles hissing with him.
I, Frost, was already sneaking out the door, wisely. If I had stayed to defend Sage, I would have been stuck as a slave the rest of my life.
As I started to struggle against the current ripping at my essence, Mira appeared and snuggled me inside her wings, pure tears coating her eyes.
"My child, Sage is lost. I cannot save him at this point. However, to spare you from the phantom's wrath, I turn you into a Jamaasian. Because you were born from a cold sea in the midst of a disaster, I name you Frost Miranda Sagearium." she whispered. (That's my full name, Miranda is a nickname for Mira and Sagearium is Sage's full name. Just randomly chosen by her of course.)
My skin peeled off, revealing a soft leopard staring at Sage struggling against the cords of electricity Makato used to pull him away.
I rose up, up, and up, and Mira flew out of the water to return to her statue.
Then, as sudden as the events had happened, I was an amnesia victim in Jamaa Township, and a beautiful young wolf named Oreo picked me up.
"Oh, little one, your fur coat is cold. Something tells me your name is Frost. I picked up a wolf not unlike you a while ago named Bloda, and my own child is named Moonirah!" Oreo said, her voice full of lovely charmspeak.
I had found a family, unfortunately issuing them a horrid death (except for Bloda)
It happened when some phantoms invaded, and I will tell that story someday...

save image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)