Saturday, May 11, 2013

Phantom Propaganda

Random post guys, random post.
Anyway, I'm having a contest. Comment a story about phantoms below, but once you submit you CANNOT make ANY sort of change to the story, even typo fixes. I need these stories to help fill up the blog, and I am NOT responsible for anybody plagiarizing your story once I edit it to my will and post it. Once it is submitted, it is automatically my property and I can make any change I like with it. There is a LOT of phantom propaganda around, so I want some way to make sure people get a better idea of them. You may use your own Animal Jam character, but it MUST be in the Phantom Role Play and its story MUST be sent to me separately from the main story. No characters from my own tales can be used whatsoever, but a brief reference is allowed. Oh, and a Lore Discussion is also allowed in the comments. You have until June 1st to submit.
Example of a story:
save image
yaddayadakjfdsahfaslkjdflfhfhfhhfhhfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffjsaflkjdpamsdltksaadndihespe
\adsafjlkdfhkjdsalfhaslkjdfhasdlkjiuelhfdkjhfdslsfsda


This isn't what you should type, of course, its just kind of what I want. Actually make a story, though, not just spam. I would also appreciate it if you made it long enough for several parts. Thank you for reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)