Friday, July 12, 2013

Im Sorry...

Hey Jammers,
If you've been reading my blog (Here) you would've known I've made my last post, Amy might not be happy seeing this, but I had to tell you. So there wont be anymore tales of Olivia and so on, but I only stopped posting is because I was banned, and for what? ignoring a person because I was making a AJMV? fine ban me for that, I spent over 2 years on the game, 2 years! If you check out my channel (Here) you can join the Rebellion. Well, I think thats all, the last post about AJ, on both my blog, and this blog, *wipes away tear with claw* I'll miss you guys

1 comment:

  1. I might STILL make stories but thats only if im up to it, I mean, i've got some epic stuff, but im not sure if I should, I mean, I <3 AJ but I was banend so im trying to forget about it, but maybe

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)