Friday, July 12, 2013

Help!

You may have seen Jitsu's post and noticed Zoraz is gone, and those are problems I need to assess. I won't force them to stay, rest assured, but with Jitsu inactive and Zoraz missing (she told me she would quit AJ once all the adventures ended) its left to me and Ibp to run the blog. Several people have told me I work too hard, so I will try to take breaks more often. Ibp, please take good care of the blog.
So, I need more heroes and authors. Please go to the "Authors" page and sign up, including your email. Tempest and Tallstar, I will let you be supporting authors unless you want to be a main author. Supporting authors comment their stories on their host author's posts, and the host author posts them with credit to the supporting one. Pink, you can also be a supporting author, I will put up the stories I can find on the blog ASAP. Also, I have raised the number of needed heroes from 13 to 16 because
1. There are many others I want to make heroes and
2. It makes a more interesting story, despite difficulties making good backstory
So, anyways, thats it for now, and in other news...
MY AJMV HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO STUPID COMPUTERS.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Amy! I think I'd like to be a supporting author. And we comment stories on any post, right? Or is it just in a certain area/ post? And also, is it okay if I copy and paste stories from my blog? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any post is fine, just make sure that we can see it!
      Its okay, just make sure you specify that you copied it.

      Delete
  2. I might still post stories,.I don't know... I might make a new acc... Bai

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)