Friday, July 5, 2013

Comedy: Tempest, Tell Me


Tango: TEMPEST! DID YOU BREAK MY PRECIOUS CHINESE VASE?!
Tempest: No... *hiding baseball behind back*
Tango: Lemmee see that.
Tempest: See what?
Tango: *snatches ball* You know what I mean.
Tempest: I was playing baseball with Zion, jeez!
Tango: *narrows eyes* Then why is there a porcelain shard in it?
Tempest: Peck threw a tantrum about a ruined pot and a shard landed in here!
Tango: Likely, but I don't believe it.
Tempest: Why WOULD I break a vase?
Tango: Dark shell powers outta control?
Tempest: *sweating* Um, a tornado came in here and broke it!
Tango: OBJECTION! A tornado would have ruined my burrow, not just a vase! Tempest....
Tempest: AHH! I CONFESS, I DID IT! LET ME OFF THE HOOK! I'LL PAY FOR A REPLACEMENT!
Tango: THAT WAS AN EXPENSIVE CHINESE VASE! REPAIR IT!
Tempest: *grumbling*  Fine, I'll get some superglue. (Jeez, Tango is a little strung up today...)
Tango: (when Tempest leaves) SHAKE IT! (does several dances, since she doesn't like Tempest a lot) I broke the vase myself! All it took was some charmspeak to convince Tempest she did it, and voila! I get some alone time!

5 comments:

  1. LOL XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I vote Mia :3 (for the poll XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seem like the heroes that are the most well known/ are popular in real life are winning. =3

      Delete
  2. xD Great story, seems a lot like Tempest, and I had a good laugh for quite a bit! I've been pretty busy all day though..

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_o Tempest's my Pokémon's fursona's name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment dissapeared .-. Anyways, great story xD Sounds like something Temest would do...

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)