Saturday, July 6, 2013

Alternate Story of Harper Chapters 6-10

Hope u like it!

Chapter 6 (I will continue in first person)

I felt as if my bones were shattered. I opened my caramel colored eyes. I heard a soft murmuring. I heard someone say “Sister?” and another say “ Leave her alone!” I finally became concious. A troop of animals were surrounding me. “Are you okay?” A wolf asked. “Im fine.” I muttered, but in truth I was telling a huge lie. “Mira.. Chosen...Fight..” I grunted out. “Mira?” Cried a tiger. “ We aint got nuttin to do with that old birdbrain Mir-” A huge wolf clapped his paw over the tigers Jaws.” We are the army. Fightin ‘gainst the phantoms.” Something about him made me think “Slimeball” “Sister!” Someone screamed. Alex and Caymin came bounding towards me. The wolf screamed at them. “SHE COULD BE A SPY YOU RATS!” He Howled at them angrily. “NO FOOD FOR YOU TONIGHT!” Caymin peered at me still. “But mister, I love her!” The pack chuckled. “Out of the way you furball. “ “STOP IT!” I yelled. “ I LOVE HIM TOO!” “The wolf eyed me. “ Two words. GO AWAY!” “But I wanna fight!” A silence wiped over the once chuckling group. “ WHAT!?” Hissed the wolf. “ I WANT TO KILL THE PHANTOMS!” The pack burst into laughter. “YOU! A GIRL! A SEAL! YOU WILL NEVER FIGHT!” YES I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I Screamed. “  I WILL FIGHT AGAINST THEM AND WIN! I WILL JOIN YOU! I WILL FIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHTTT!” I yelled so loudly, the whole forset could hear. “Fine then.” Smiled the wolf. “You might. But you wont.”
One word echoed through the giving up part of me- 
“Never...”
.

Chapter 7 

I paced back and forth, through a small clearing in the forest. “Most animals dishonor me because I am a seal.” “What if I could...
Change myself
into
someone else?
I MUST MAKE AN INVENTION THAT CAN CHANGE ME! I would like to be a lion! Thats 
PERFECT!

Chapter 8

How would I do it.. I was walking around until I felt someone bump against me “Ooops, sorry..” Whispered a monkey. He was carrying pieces of metal. “Whatcha doing?” I asked him. He eyed me. “ Well, a heron told me and some other animals to figure out when the time is right. You were one i think. Im trying to think of something to invent.” “ I know!” I cried. “ Invent something that can change animals into other species. “‘Hard.”The monkey muttered.” But smart! We’ll do that! Meet me tommorow inside that oak tree at dawn” He ran off. “INSIDE THE OAK TREE?” I cried. “INSIDE?”
“Yes!”
He called back.
“Inside!”

Chapter 9


“Who am I inside???” I asked myself. “A warrior.” A voice breathed. A familiar one too.”Mira!” I cried.
“Yes its me.”
Mira said with a grin.
I am
Warrior?
“Well not yet. “
But I am.
And I will be.
Always.
No matter what happens
I will remember you Mira.
Wherever you are now,
Thank you.

Chapter 10 

“Look at this.” The Monkey, Who’s name was Graham,as it turned out, pointed to a series of coding. It looked like this=
<(h4ng3> 6r355 (01d1na+e5 g94 g56
“what?” I cried.
Don’t you see?” Cried Graham.” ( = C!”
“Yes,”
So, right now we are at 
<Ch
<Ch4
4=a
<Chang3
3=e
<Change>
6=p
pre55=press
(01d1na+e5=Coordiantes
G94=Ground 94
Ground 56!”
“Wow.” I cried.
To change, go to coordinates 94 and 56!
Graham had figured it out. 
“ I had found this message carved into the tree.”
Suddenly, Graham stopped. “ Coordinates 94 and 56 are...... 
The realm of
...
The
Phantoms!”

Chapter 11

“We will do it!” I cried. “I guess...” Shuddered Graham. “But I hate phantoms. They well, um , killed my parents.” “Mine too.” I whispered. Our eyes locked together for a second.
“Let our deaths begin.” Graham whispered as he began to pack.
Death.
Dead.
That DIDNt sound good.
x
xP

I will continue soon! PLEASE give me critisicim!



6 comments:

  1. I guess I can't read the story because It's on Chapter six DX! But I already know the story :3! That's the good thing :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just search Harper1-5 in the search box down.
      down,
      DOwn there
      !
      !
      !
      !
      !
      !
      /
      EVEN FURTHER

      Delete
    2. I think I'll reposition the search box since its so vital, Ibp!

      Delete
  2. Amazing story! You are a good writer ^.^
    If you want to be criticized, I suggest maybe using more of saids and etc. instead of cried. Well just a suggestion. I will delete this comment if you take offence to it, I am SO sorry if you do. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Did u know, in 3rd grade, i made a list of 100 words to use instead of said =3 Said is just too plain 4 me. Thanks though!

      Delete
    2. Ibp, agreed. I use "Said" because I usually have no ideas for those words (in contrast to my neverending pool of ideas in my brain, lol). If you want criticism, try indenting and pressing "Enter" to make a separate line whenever anybody speaks so I don't have to read a huge CLOUD of words.

      Delete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)