Friday, August 23, 2013

New Saga?

Hey Jammers,
just posting to say im planning a new saga, and new characters, but I cant really think of any new names. Can you help by in the comments suggesting a name? I need about 2 leaders, about 10 warriors, and 6 kits. I know its alot but the two leaders will think the other clan kidnapped - Im giving away too much! But I think I can reveal the ending to you... The 2 lovers run away together. Thats all im revealing to you! Once I have the 18 names you'll be reading my saga (sorry if it didn't really make sense towards the end... I made some curry and its the first proper thing I made, unless you count scrambled eggs and sunny side up) Also Amy, this sort of is off topic but nobody looks at my blog, so I cant get names from there :/

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, I'm not mad at you. =/ Its just that since I'm being hated on for expressing my opinions on Stephen (I still think he's a coward), so this blog is slowly losing popularity. T.T I made my warriors saga on the Warriors Page, so I have a few suggestions:
    Deepstar
    Jadestar
    Foulkit
    Dirtkit
    Shinekit
    Owlkit
    Hawkkit
    Grasskit
    Palmkit
    Sandkit
    Hornetpaw
    Crystalsting
    Snakeheart
    Dragonsoul
    Soiltail
    Tailkit
    Clawkit
    Brickclaw
    Wolfheart
    Lynxleaf
    Leafpaw
    Duckpelt
    Rabbitfur
    Silvertree
    Treetail

    Got good names? Did you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe LeafPaw its funny how many people have read to Warriors saga!
    Great names by the way! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm ready to help out my moderators anytime! You don't need to post, simply email or ask me! =D

      Delete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)