Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Phantom Banner

Okay, here's a banner I made with Keep Calm Studios. I think its fitting for the phantom war, seems like most people don't take the phantom invasion seriously. I hope that my newer stories, such as the "Ultimate Story" I've been talking about and my coming-soon adaption of Cosmo's Journey. Spoilers: the villains are greedy kangaroos that want to flood the rest of Jamaa so that they can make trade routes and therefore get goods more quickly.
[Crown] keep calm and fight phantoms  Postcards
So, what do you think about the news of the TWO new stories I'm working on? Comment your opinions, please!

5 comments:

  1. Amy, I think its a bit harsh Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please) I mean really? Its unfair only teenagers can comment, my nefue is 6 and soon to be 7 and his mom helps him with his reading and writing so it helps to have help some times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they really want to comment, they can fake their age and get a blogger account. I gave that warning because I have severe cussing and sexual content in these stories that I don't want small kids to see. Opinion understood.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's because people seem to not take the fights seriously, so I wanted to make this banner as to try to get "those" people a little thing for them. They are like "OMG THESE ARE SO GLITCHY" or "HA HA PHANTOMS YOU ARE NO THREAT". Its kinda annoying and defeats the purpose of the adventures.

      Delete
  3. Will being 10 years of age consider "close to teenage age"? I love this blog Amy so please let me be here!
    -skyways

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)