Saturday, August 31, 2013

Kitty-Cat Time :D

Hey Jammers,
By the title of the post your probably thinking "Da hell?" Well, I managed to persuade my mom to let me get a cat. I didn't get it yet, but im terrible at thinking up names, so I'd like you to think up a name for me. If you like it can be male or female, just say before you recommend the name "This is a male name" or "This is a female name" and if your gonna suggest both genders, then list 'Male Names' and the names and when your done with those 'Female Names'. Its just im a really big cat fan and everything and this blogs far more popular than mine :( have a nice day!
P.S. You can also suggest people names or ones I've used in my stories!
P.P.S. I dont mean to sound snotty or something like that, the cats a maybe later on in this year thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)