Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rogues Of Jamaa: Sadness

Yes, there WAS a period of time I was gone. Its because China censored Blogger and YouTube, along with ALL BLOGS, so I was trapped traveling to see my family with no contact with the world except through Gmail and Animal Jam... so enjoy the last part of this saga before it mingles with a story I'm writing called "Fighting Aios". Spoiler: Nearly all of the characters are in there, including some new ones from Blankworld/Neo Mobius....

Sadness... by TallStar107
Amy, I'm SO sorry I never got to comment the story. I keep getting distracted. I'll try to comment stories at least one a day. Anyways, here's Rogues of Jamaa:
“Drakus…”
Drakus opened his eyes groggily, staring around. Ledra (actually Ledra’s copy) was standing in front of him. “Ledra, it’s too early-“
“This was my only chance to speak to you before I was gone forever.”
“What?” Drakus sat up quickly. “You can’t leave! We need you! I- I need you!”
Ledra shook her head. “You and I were never meant to be.”
“How can you say that?! We’re together!”
“But we weren’t meant to be together. I was meant to walk a different path.”
Drakus felt himself growing numb. “You’ve- you’ve found another?”
Ledra nodded sadly. “No!” Drakus cried in desperation. “Ledra, you can’t do this to me!”
“But I already have,” Ledra whispered sadly. “Goodbye Drakus…” Her voice seemed to fade away.
Drakus blinked, and she had gone.
To be continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)