Friday, August 9, 2013

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! + Another Twoleg In Jamaa (I cant think of a better name, comment if you have a name better than this)

Hey Jammers,
Sorry I havn't been writing lately I've been making music vids I stop making so now im on Avicii Wake Me Up thats the 3rd song... and I just want to say Im so sorry. Also, nobody EVER comments on my stories, whys that? I know about the veiws and I thought I had fans... then why aren't there any comments :'( can you tell me? please! thanks. Heres a story to say 'im not wasting your time'

One quick glance, it wont cause any harm, he spun his head round to see the young hunter prowling through the thicket of throns, she had been yelling at him for hours so he wont look back, the hunter stopped, scanned around, then summoned a emerald green portal and hopped through. This twoleg was on her own. She didn't know about her powers until a few days ago, when she turned 13. Luna was Olivia's bezzie, but they didn't know they were blood sisters.
In the twoleg world Olivia and Luna went to the same school, they were as close as Lilly and Jasmin, even closer, but they didn't really talk alot.

Sorry guys, I'll try finish it later! Im just so busy and I didn't finish my beakfast, im meant to be eating it :/ its 11:32 and I woke up about half an hour ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)