Thursday, September 26, 2013

OMG!!!

Hey Jammers,


So its official! IM GETTING A KITTEN!!!
Basically, a girl in my class (shes also my friend) her cat had kittens, their all female, but the one im getting is a white one, its almost 2 months old, but I really need a good name for her, im thinking of naming her StarClan but I dont really know, please comment suggestions as im getting her TOMORROW!!!

P.S. Amy, I also posted this on my blog and your blogs more popular, so it helps! Maybe you could even suggest some names!
Yes, here are my suggestions. c=
Also, on the note of what you said...
Mine is more popular due to Google+ and my FORMER position
as a Spirit Jammer. It helps. Glad to see you're taking advantage
of this blog's viewers.
Names:
Snow
Hoarfrost
Mildew
Flake
Aura
Lucifer
Alara
Rowan
Benjamin
Winter
Akemi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)