Saturday, September 28, 2013

Mustache Fad Update

Today's new item on AJ is the Studded Mustache, so I was wondering... why not post about the mustache fad that has been sweeping American girls? Very off-topic, but why not?
Anyways, as you can see on the blog, to the right I created a poll so that I can determine if I should continue having foul characters cuss. Please answer the call, as I want fan input to improve story quality.
Last poll was a tie of ratings PG and PG-13, so I'll keep it at a PG-13. One person said "Mature", so I may consider that in the future.
Back to the mustache fad, I've noticed socks saying things like "I mustache you a question" or decorated with curly mustachios, which are neat but a tad... odd. Then, the other day, a girl I knew with a bit belly wore a shirt saying "I'm smiling under this mustache". So, I've been wondering if anyone knew why there is a profound interest in mustache products recently.
There isn't much else to update on, except for a preview of Fractured Future's components and why stories have been released a bit slow.
The reason why is because my more recent projects are a pain to outline, conceptualize, so on so forth. I draw countless concept art for new characters, overview the details, and basically work hard. It takes a while to stir the elements into a melange of ideas, then get a time when I'm willing to type up the result. If you don't believe me, fine, just enjoy the silence for a while.
So, here are a few components of Fractured Future and the events afterwards..
SPOILERS ABOUND!
...Yeah, thats a worthy warning. If you truly don't want to see these spoilers (chips and bits of the storyline throughout), then scroll elsewhere. Also, these aren't quite solid yet, and may change depending on what Tempest does as we finish Hyrestia Tales's story.



You sure you want to see this? Alright.
Snowyclaw is the hero, awakened from a coma after 100 years after the conclusion of Hyrestia Tales. All the Jamaasian Heroes are immortal now, but Jamaa is bleak. She is awakened by Maddie, a researcher that opposes none other than Snowy's former ally, Frost!
.....
In the next part, Snowy roams the desert after a long battle, going through the land of Jamaa to see if anywhere besides Crystal Sands survived the end of the long Third Phantom War and fighting troops from Furcadia. Exhausted after defeating the last robot, she collapses. Pink, despite her deadly illness, carries Snowy in pity to Maddie's airship.
.....
Next part, Snowy is on a mission with Maddie, when robots surround Maddie and leave Snowy to explore the base they discovered. Snowy enters reluctantly, and after fighting through the hallways, finds a large core. Snowy is still shaken after she saw Frost and Tempest core a while ago, and nearly stumbles into Mecha, the shell of her Mecha Snowyclaw self that was spliced from her soul when Onyx de-mechanized her.
...
Last part, Snowy is facing Mecha's greatest threat yet - the threat to destroy the nature regrowing in Jamaa Township! A settlement of Jamaasians is settling around the former Alpha Hut's area, where the Alphas have long left to wither, but don't trust Jamaasian Heroes, much less Snowy, because of the rumors their former home, Furcadia, spread about the heroes. Fighting troops of Mecha, Snowy proves her worth, but ultimately dies when she destroys Mecha and the ship they were on.
......
Several months after her death, Maddie salvages pieces of the airship and Mecha, using them to construct the ultimate robot: Cerveau. Making a chip called Model containing the DNA of most of the Jamaasian Heroes, Maddie spliced their souls into the data and made it so that Cerveau could fuse with them to replicate their bodies and to enhance his capabilities. Cerveau had the head of a wolf but the body of a MegaMan Reploid, and was built with almost infinite potential. However, when Cerveau was about to be introduced as the next hero, the remaining followers of Mecha threw Maddie into a Furcadia prison, and forced Cerveau into stasis. About 50 years later, a war sparked between Carbon (organism in a humanoid mecha body) and robot over territory to the extent that Furcadia was destroyed entirely and 60% of all organisms and 80% of all robots were exterminated by the time the robot called Y unsealed the miraculously intact Cerveau 50 years after it started. Cerveau awoke, and found several Carbons about to destroy Y, and transformed into Model Tempest to defend Y. Impressed by his skill, Y took Cerveau to the Robot base in the remains of Coral Canyons to be recruited into Master Dexter's army. Dexter found the extent of Cerveau's skill and order creation of Cerveau droids to aid the war.


Was that a good summary of the timeline so far? I left out some details either due to being in development or spoiling too much, so enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Now I'm all excited xD That is an awesome storyline, Frost, and I can't wait to read it! Though I do not fully understand the interest in facial hair, maybe it has something to do with some famous video? I plan to send in my character soon, though I can't decide now between an owl an a leopard character I just made up... I might go with the owl, due to you being a leopard. And whenever I try and sit down to write my brain just goes, "NOPE." I don't know what it is, something just feels... wrong, as if something's missing. It's certainly is an odd feeling. It could be stress or lack of sleep, but school is coasting along at the moment. I just finished a really good book, so my mind isn't clogged up with some sort of derpiness, I might try and draw for a bit. Oi, that turned out longer than expected, have you ever had that feeling before though? I think it's something rather different from writer's block though. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the goodness of the Amy Uninterest Syndrome. >.<
      There is currently no cure except to just make concepts and wait. And wait. And wait.
      Famous video? Probably not, I would've heard about that either from a peer or from something else.
      Yep. When I told Mia and Rose (one of my buddies) it, Mia kept on going O.O and Rose doing derpy stuff. Mia said it reminded her of the Hunger Games, but I said I took elements from the Megaman Zero series and the Carbon concept from Megaman Legends.

      Delete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)