Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Might Quit.

Hi People Who Care To Read This Post,
Since nobody looks, comments or even READ my stories, I might quit. Im wasting my life putting effort into my writing and nobody even CARES about reading them, whats the point in writing them if nobody ever READS them. Im getting really ticked off about this so Im gonna quit unless theres a change (more people reading my stories). Theres only 6 days until I start school again so I hope I havn't wasting ALMOST A YEAR writing for nobody to read my stories. Farewell AJPR and Jamaas LoreClub, until I next time,


Genral.
Look, I know that this is frustrating, but this blog is meant for happiness and improving your writing skills.
Try using Google+ when you publish your stories, and join writing clubs. Sooner or later, we'll improve our skills. 

2 comments:

  1. Amy, even though you're not getting a lot of views, that's no reason to quit. You don't get views by posting and hoping, you earn them yourself. Most bloggers will say that traffic will build up by just posting, but honestly it doesn't work. Why no find more ways to attract traffic to your blog? There are a lot of tips and resources online that could help you. Hope is one thing that doesn't get along with Bloggers, because YOU're the blogger and THEY're the readers.

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)