Wednesday, January 1, 2014

This Is How I Feel.

No more hellos, Im getting REAL cranky.
Guys, Im getting really pissed off about how nobody ever wants to be my friend or people are like "Ew, dont sit there im reserving this space for Bill (example)" or something worse. Heres a poem about how I feel about life. Right now I feel like braking into a fit of sobs.
Death
He lurks in the shadows, waiting for the moment, silent as the night and as sudden as dawn. He hides in your shadows watching you, taunting you. He hides in love, betraying you, hating you.
When you depart you body, he is there smiling, loving, only because your one of them.

I wrote that poem because whenever I try really hard at something I always get it wrong or im on my best behaviour and I get blamed for something I didn't even do or I dont understand something and I ask for help and I get laughed at. Its not my fault if something I didn't mean to happen happens, so dont go blaming me.
My favourite song are sad ones because sad is my style. Im incredibly shy, even if you dont think it, and im destined to be forever alone (meaning nobody will ever love me).

Long Train Ride
I take the long route for the views, and to try escape my fate. Nothing stops the train, even a injured dog. He soon joins us on our train ride to another world.

The Other World
In an other world, chaos reigns supreme. Even the good do evil here, for chaos reigns supreme. From all around the universe, creatures come here, for chaos reigns supreme, crossing paths not ment to be crossed, only because he reigns supreme.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Amy. Things will look up this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that way too sometimes!
    ~Pinky
    Hope you get happier!

    ReplyDelete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)