Monday, February 10, 2014

Sorry Also

Hey guys, just so you guys know, I won't post much because my mom is worried about that I spend too much time on "Social Media" and I don't know these people. The other day while I was in the bath my mom was sending out emails (On my account) and looking at them too. WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. She was all like "Dink dink dink you are on youtube you are not allowed to go on there!" And also Amy, she said that you might be a psycho killer or a 40 year old guy like my uncle (EWWWW!). So yeah. I may post every week, or not every week. Plus school is LOOOOOOOONG. So yeah.

~Princess Spiritstar

I'm not going to meet anyone I meet online in real life, and besides, it's okay. :) And yes, nothing is guaranteed on the Internet, so your mom has her reasons to want you to get off the computer. :P I barely can get on anyway because I'm more busy and all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)