Sunday, February 23, 2014

Meet me, Princess Spiritstar Chapter 2: What are phantoms?

I looked at those fleeing strange things. Those are phantoms? "Starr, p -phantoms are f-feared by all. Even the b-bravest s-souls. Th-they... they can make you sh-sh-shadow-ey!" Blaze stuttered slowly. The phantoms emerged towards us. Then a mighty roar came and then the phantoms disappeared into mist. That tremendous roar was from Gilb! "Gilb!" I holler. "Starr, don't shout." He whispered quietly. "Lets go home now."

"And then Gilb saved me!" Even Mom was amazed. "That's great Starr. And thank you Gilb." She said proudly. Then she started to look disappointed. "But Blaze, I am very disappointed in you. Why did you make Starr go in there?" Blaze blushed. "Sh-she went in there first! I was worried and I went in to get her out!" He said weakly. "Starr would never do such a thing though!" Mom growled softly. "You know what's happening tonight? The meteor shower is happening tonight, and guess what? You're not going!" That's when she growled loudly. Haha, I thought. This is going to be the best night of my life.




End of Chapter Two

3 comments:

  1. Amy:
    I know I kinda just stopped writing stories for this blog, and I'm really sorry. I just sorta lost my inspiration. Now, I'm excited about writing stories again. If it's okay with you, do you think I could become an author again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not Amy! Teehee! ^·^ Anyway, I am new and I don't know the former authors really but I like that your name is Tallstar107! I like Warriors too! Anyway (Was that the second time I said 'anyway' in the comment anyway? Whoops, third time! ^·^), I think you can write ANYTHING! No matter how much inspiration you have, YOU CAN DO IT! ^·^ Oh yeah, I'll tell Amy too. ^·^

      ~ Pinkypuma18 aka Princess SpiritStar

      Delete
    2. Oops XD Yeah, I'm obsessed with Warriors XD And thanks for telling Amy, and for the inspiration :)

      Delete

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)