Friday, February 7, 2014

Meet me, Princess SpiritStar Chapter 1: My Family

Hello everyone, I am Princess SpiritStar, a writer. I like to write books and stories and read them to others. I feel very lucky to be invited to write stories on this great blog. My brother is Sir Gilbert, though I am a snow leopard. Here is my story;

Chapter 1
I wake up. My mom is dragging a deer to us. Gilb follows. "Mom!" I yell. "You're back!" "Yes little Starr. I missed you too." Starr was my name. I kinda liked it. "Ugh Mom how come you never missed me when you were gone?" Blaze, my other brother said that. He is really cranky and jealous of Gilb. 
Later, after breakfast, we went to play. Gilb said that he had to do some stuff. I was very sad because I have to go with Blaze. Ugh. When I'm with Gilb, we pretend we are giraffes and sometimes dolphins. It's fun when we get to climb trees and look into the distance. Then as dolphins, we go into the water and swim. "Come on, runt." I hate it when he calls me that.
"Ok, now we aren't gonna play. We are gonna go into the Shadow Cave." Blaze said. The Shadow Cave is a cave that me and Gilb discovered. We didn't go into it, because only Zios knows what's in there. WAIT WHO IS ZIOS???!?!????
We walk in. "You scared of the dark?" He teases. "No!" I shout. "Well if you shout, the rocks will fall." He makes a howling sound. "AHH!" I got really scared. "Haha." He says. "No not that! What are those things!?!" He watched in horror at these weird black things that had a lot of paws and each had one eye. I laughed because he got scared. "Starr, those are PHANTOMS!"

End of chapter one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)