Sunday, December 22, 2013

Milestone News

Two days ago, on December 20th, was the 1st anniversary of my first ORIGINAL story that is currently canon: Amelia's Vow. (The other ones in Mayans and Jamaasians were either Animal Jam's or Snowyclaw's.) Although the site's official anniversary is (in general) the month of March, I want to celebrate the start of my critically acclaimed story series. Although there are significant plot holes I'm constantly filling in (and opening for no reason >.<), since we've had over 400 posts, we have the largest archive of AJ-related stories on the World Wide Web.
That brings us to our next point..
Including private drafts, we've hit the 400 milestone. If you include this post, we have 402 posts in all. Wow!
Although I will admit the first blog quest is a bit self-centered, I'm really desperate for a headdress. I'll see if I can think up a better quest soon.

Bonus content!
In 2014, expect...
Hyrestia Tales to conclude
A mini-series to start up
Fractured Future to start up (and conclude)
And a secret project I'm working on that probably won't come true for 10 years or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)