Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Uh-oh...

Guess what. (It's horrible.)
I think I've been hacked.
As referenced by my comments, I've lost access to my account.
I watched my friend play this morning and search me up...
AND I HAD A CHEETAH!
I swear, I didn't purchase one before. It also had a saxophone attached to it.
We scrolled down to the animals. Thankfully, everything was intact... maybe except for my Frost-themed leopard. I didn't see her. All of them wore saxophones.
I hope this is either a glitch, or maybe my friends Cindy and/or Ann messing with me. But if it isn't, I fear I've faced the worst loss in the past few years, even over the loss of Pink's friendship.
If you don't believe me, search my username up (its not Amy Jiao, of course. Do research.) Still not convinced? I'll see if I can put up screenshots.
Also, I'll confess...
I actually am glad I got involved in the Infinity drama! Why? Because it hardened me. I no longer thought myself as a superior to others and having magical powers (believe me, I was there), and looked at things with an eye of sensibility (I hope)... and sadness.
Again, if you don't believe me, fine. Go spread some rumors. I secluded myself here and decided to get involved in MegaMan, Pokemon and Sonic stuff instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)