Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WAHAAAAAAA!

Yes, I made a random warbling title. No, I am not retarded! Yes, its random. End of story.
I'm back. Listening to Swagger Jagger. Anyways... I can't get in the mood to write, but it means I can PLAN CERVEAU'S STORIES... Okay, sneak peek.

Dark Mira returns, infiltrating Utopia and enforcing cruel laws! The Reploids (robots based off of the design of Cerveau) form into an underground alliance, and create two cohorts: the Sharo Company and the Elite. The Sharo is a cohort where all the beginners and veterans alike are squished into one army. The Elite are the defense troops that have been picked specially to perform risky but venerable actions to defend the citizens of Utopia, and get numerous accolades for their skilled efforts. The renegade Alouette and Neige, two female Reploids, join Cerveau in Model Transformin', and defend Utopia to their very death!

Hope that didn't spoil too much. Also... please don't reshare this, but I need boy help. No hurtful comments, I'll try to make it as least embarassing as possible and easy to understand!

So, I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE crush on Dave. (That's not his name to protect his identity.) We're kinda sorta friends. He's cute, smart, funny, popular, and really, really nice. Last year, I was like: "Oh, nuts, its the dweeb! Hee hee hee!" But, (I blame puberty and horomones) this year I've had EAGLES in my stomach around him, and whenever I see him I freeze and stare at his... looks. (I've lost a LOT of zipline turns due to that, ugh!) When he subbed for patrol, I was like "OMG OMG OMG!" But, here's the other thing. Zin (again, not his name) suggested Zin and I take the top block to crossing guard on, and I couldn't talk for some reason. Dave was like "Okay", and took the bottom block with Betty. (I don't use their real names, 'k?) Since two weeks ago, when I planned to talk to Dave near the bike racks where he helped his little brother get home on their scooters, I asked Zin if I could have bottom block, where the racks were, and he said yes. Then, when the three other patrol guys were getting ready to do crossing guard duty, William claimed bottom block, and I just said: "Fine. I...I guess that's up to you guys." Also, when I started a conversation towards the end of our patrol session about his comment "The flags are secure in the cabinet. So safe. MUA HA HA HA!", it went back and forth for a little bit, then I got everything stowed away and ran up the staircase to pack my backpack when I heard him say something that was meant towards me... but it sounded like he was talking to a ghost. I hope I didn't make him think I thought he had cooties, because that would be drop-dead embarassing. Zin seems to like me, suggested by how he looks in my direction during class sometimes and seems glued to me on patrol recently... or am I looking into things too much? When I told Cindy (real name), we got in an argument when I tried to coax her into saying if she ever had a crush. When I told Abby at lunch, she nodded and said that Opal (not real name, but her name is a gemstone I like) told her that she also had a crush on Dave. She assured me it was okay because she moved to another school... and around that time, Allora (not real name, unlike Abby) started freaking out, gluing her uncanny googly eyes on me and freaking me out, screeching "TELL ME SECRET!" Also, I've been fearing recently that if I try too hard to catch Dave's attention, and if Zin truly likes me, they'll confess their feelings to me around the same time and I'll have to pick my true love! O.o Last year, towards the end of fourth grade, Dave confessed he thought of me as a friend, and we started to grow close (he even offered to co-write a story with me this year!).. over the summer, something changed. Now, we're shy to talk to each other, so we went our ways with our closer friends. He still teases me (in a friendly, affectionate way) sometimes, and I can catch him glancing at me with some sort of "OMIGOSH, it's Amy!" occasionally, but its just weird that we're acting differently... as if we were both getting horomone surges. When I let my hair down for picture day because Alicia (yes, real name) suggested so, Abby said out loud she didn't know I looked so pretty with hair down. Then, when Mr. Gresser was dismissing us from Music (he's our rather plump music teacher) and taking in Mrs. Nelson's class, the class Dave is in, when we were going opposite directions on the stair, I saw an expression of disbelief (and I think, admiration, although I could be being narcissitic) on his face when he saw me... then he playfully poked my strawberry shirt playfully as we passed by each other.

So, I just want some crush advice, MADE TOTALLY HONEST AND MADE AS GENTLE AS POSSIBLE, and absolutely NOTHING ELSE except for something on-topic. Happy Jamming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay, new rules in place now! Please ask if you are confused with the rules.

1.No excessive mini-modding (Let Us Solve Probelms If You Can't Be Nice About It)
2. Minimal Cussing, Please (No Street Slang Or The "F" Word)
3. Good Grammar Prevails (Use Good Grammar And Spelling)
4. Spam? Eat It. (Make Comments Useful)
5. No Pestering (Ask Things, Then Wait For A Reply)
6. Safety First (Anon Comments Are Blocked To Prevent Personal Info Leaking)
7. No Vulgar Things (flashing, nudity, stripping, hangovers, sex, e.t.c.)
8. Organized! (Put Comments In The Right Place)
9. No Fuss, For All of Us (Opinions Are Removed For Safety)
10. Don't Be Underage (Be Near Teenage Age, Please)
11. No Religious Stuff (Except for "I don't believe in god, OR Jesus Christ who's not my Savior! If YOU aren't afraid to admit it, put this somewhere!", no offense intended.)